Senate Labor and Industry Committee
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 9 a.m.
North Office Building, Hearing Room 1
9:00 Welcome and Introductions
- Senator Kim Ward, Chairman
- Senator Christine Tartaglione, Minority Chairman
- Senator Scott Martin, Bill Sponsor
9:10 Open Shop Contractor Panel
- Roger Brubaker, President, Wilco Electric
- Dennis Abrams, Lancaster CTC Graduate/Craft Trainee
- Brent Sailhamer, Director of Government Affairs, Associated Builders and Contractors – Keystone Chapter
9:55 Union Contractor and Building Trades Panel
- James Gaffney, Vice Chair, Mechanical Contractors Association, Vice President, Goshen Mechanical, Inc.
- Mike Schurr, Chair, Pennsylvania State Apprenticeship Council
- Frank Sirianni, President, Pennsylvania State Building and Construction Trades Council
- John Wanner, President, Wanner Associates, Inc.
10:40 Department of Labor & Industry
- Eric Ramsay, Director, Apprenticeship and Training Office